Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fable III (X-Box)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Tiger

White Tiger

Number of posts : 586
Where I am : Portsmouth, Hampshire
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Fable III (X-Box) Empty
PostSubject: Fable III (X-Box)   Fable III (X-Box) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:12 am

Fable III looks to be shaping up to be a very interesting game. Lionhead studios is adding things and changing things for the new game and I find myself looking forward to the time when the game is released.

One of the main things they've added for this new game is weaponry. Unlike past games where unique weapons were either legenary weapons of weapons with aguments the weapons in this new game evolve in appearence with you character and reflect whether you've lived a good or evil life. I dont know, at this time, whether they gain special attributes along the way or not but the fact that you can get personalized weapons for different characters is a big draw in my opinion.

Another big added feature is that of a new contient as the neighbour to Albion where the last two games have taken place. This new continent is a desert like place and what part it will play in the new game is unclear at this time.

You are also given a new ranged of interactions with the characters in the game chief of which is the ability to touch them.

Like the last game you get to chop and change clothes as you wish but this time you do it not in the pause menu but in your own building with your own butler to comment on the choices. You should also interact with the butler on otherthing as Lionhead Studios want him to be more than just a commentary feature.

The fighting controls will undoubtedly have changed a bit as will the game play but the main thing drawing me in at the moment is the list of people involved with the voice acting. Currently they have secured the services of Stephen Fry (likely to play Reaver again), Jonathon Ross (character unknown at present), John Cleese (as the butler) and Sir Ben Kingsley (as the King of Mist Peak).

Official website here: http://lionhead.com/Fable/FableIII/Default.aspx
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Fable III (X-Box) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable III (X-Box)   Fable III (X-Box) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:39 am

I really like the looks of the Fable games but I've never gotten around to playing them. I'm just afraid of being disappointed or not being able to keep up with them.
Back to top Go down
White Tiger

White Tiger

Number of posts : 586
Where I am : Portsmouth, Hampshire
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Fable III (X-Box) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable III (X-Box)   Fable III (X-Box) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:00 am

They flow easilly really. Once you start its easy to get into it. Fable II was a lot easier to get into than Fable I though, mainly because the gameplay was a lot easier, but Fable I had a longer story a bigger enemies. Anyway, there easy games to get into is what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fable III (X-Box) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable III (X-Box)   Fable III (X-Box) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fable III (X-Box)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inrejects :: Arts and Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to: