Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God Of War III (PS3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

God Of War III (PS3) Empty
PostSubject: God Of War III (PS3)   God Of War III (PS3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:32 am

If ever a game series kicked ass, it's the God of War series. I'm considering grabbing 3, but can't imagine it's exceptionally cheap. It'd be AWESOME though, as were 1 and 2. I mean, if you have a PS3, just download the demo and you'll get the idea...

Seriously. Do it. Now. Punk.

Nuff said, you'll love it.

God Of War III (PS3) 943928_97577_front
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: God Of War III (PS3)   God Of War III (PS3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:34 am

gamespot gave it 9.0 out of 10. Nice score, not perfect. Understandable, as it would get repetitive when you can't beat certain boss characters or get stuck on a puzzle.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: God Of War III (PS3)   God Of War III (PS3) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:01 pm

It looks tits. Might wait a few until it goes down in price.

GameStop was doing this sick sale, got Assasins Creed 2 (new) for $30. Holla.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: God Of War III (PS3)   God Of War III (PS3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:02 am

Have you tried the demo? Just get onto the Playstation Network, it's there. Free. I don't think I even finished the demo completely, but it gave me a good idea of what to expect. I'll go back and play it again when I have more time on my hands.

Alternatively, you can get the God Of War Collection (1 & 2) for PS3, and it's like ... well, cheaper. I don't know how much cheaper, it's just cheaper. Both are kick ass games and apparently revamped for hi-def.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: God Of War III (PS3)   God Of War III (PS3) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:23 am

BTW holmes, finally beat Arkham. Downloaded some cool (free) shit too. Love it. So stoked. Bomb.

Might venture into AC2 now. Holla!

You on FB anymore?

What happened to ITC?

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: God Of War III (PS3)   God Of War III (PS3) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:01 pm

ITCs still there, just use it when Buffy's at work (tomorrow, the day after). Facebook, sometimes. Rarely. I check it but I haven't chatted on it a while.

Did you play the jokers challenge levels? Friggin' HARD.

AC2... AC2... AC2... Oh right, Assassin's Creed 2. Let me know what it's like.

I finished this demo. Ends at a really cool point. I reckon the game'll rock something fierce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Of War III (PS3)   God Of War III (PS3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God Of War III (PS3)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inrejects :: Arts and Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to: