Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ft Hood shootings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. F

Mr. F

Number of posts : 1216
Where I am : san diego
Registration date : 2007-01-25

Ft Hood shootings Empty
PostSubject: Ft Hood shootings   Ft Hood shootings Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:46 pm

I just heard on CNN that there has been a string of shootings at Ft Hood Army Post in Texas.

Early news reports are saying 3 shooters and around 12 dead
Back to top Go down
Dekka00

Dekka00

Number of posts : 1251
Where I am : Commonwealth of Virginia
Registration date : 2007-01-27

Ft Hood shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ft Hood shootings   Ft Hood shootings Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:48 pm

Looks like it was 3 US soliders that did the killing.

What in the shit-tit is wrong with people man?
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Ft Hood shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ft Hood shootings   Ft Hood shootings Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:10 pm

That's so fucking insane. How does something like that happen. I mean for real...
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Ft Hood shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ft Hood shootings   Ft Hood shootings Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Just terrible.

"A military mental-health doctor facing deployment opened fire at Fort Hood"

30 something soldiers injured.

12 dead.

Like these brave men and women don't have enough to deal with.

This piece of crap should have just off'd himself.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
lodgebo

lodgebo

Number of posts : 524
Where I am : Edinburgh where drink is cheap and women are cheaper
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Ft Hood shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ft Hood shootings   Ft Hood shootings Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:16 pm

Isnt fort hood a massive base and thats where you go prior to deployment? seems if this mainaic was really depressed then it should have been picked up by somebody, I mean he's not the only mental health doctor his colleagues must have seen the signs after all they check for this every day. Of course thats no justification I just sometimes think these things can be prevented at times.
Back to top Go down
lodgebo

lodgebo

Ft Hood shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ft Hood shootings   Ft Hood shootings Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:17 pm

When I say the signs I mean signs of depression I dont think you can predict a guy doing this
Back to top Go down
lodgebo

lodgebo

Ft Hood shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ft Hood shootings   Ft Hood shootings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:01 am

Nidal Hasan the guy that did this was not killed in fact he is alive and in custody though in hospital as he was wouded in some way during the attack
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

Number of posts : 1216
Where I am : san diego
Registration date : 2007-01-25

Ft Hood shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ft Hood shootings   Ft Hood shootings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:32 am

According to Hasan's CO he had previously expressed pro terrorist / anti-American sentiments. I dont get how an individual can be allowed to serve in the armed forces when his heart lies with the enemy
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Ft Hood shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ft Hood shootings   Ft Hood shootings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:12 am

So it was just the one shooter?
Back to top Go down
lodgebo

lodgebo

Ft Hood shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ft Hood shootings   Ft Hood shootings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:34 am

yeah at first the thought it was 3 then they realised they were dealing with just the one but whenevere you get these situation there is always confusion about how many people you are dealing with.

I have heard conflicting stories about this guys viewpoints I have heard the pro terror story but I have also heard that he was sick of being bullied by his comrades apparently because of his name and skin type he was constantly bullied about bieng a terrorist or terrorist sympathiser doesnt excuse it but may be a reason I also heard that he had been to see his superiors asking to not to be sent to afghanistan and I am wondering if he got the news that he had to go and then snapped.

I guess a whole lot will come out of this but the bullying thing needs to be adressed along with this guys background checks and his mental condition in the past few days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ft Hood shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ft Hood shootings   Ft Hood shootings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ft Hood shootings
Page 1 of 1