Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best TNG Episodes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:47 pm

Watch Best of Both Worlds Part 1, then wait before watching the second part. Think about a young HECK who had to wait months for the next part in furious anger. Cliffhanger to the max. Family Guy fans might recognize the music as the screen goes to black, too.

I suggest these episodes:

Yesterdays Enterprise (A mysterious ship emerges from a wormhole... then the bridge turns dark... is that Tasha Yar at the helm? Where is Worf? That other ship is the USS Enterprise-C? Whaaaaaaa? Time travel rules)

Out of Time (Enterprise is destroyed in the opener. Then it's back. Then it blows up. Then the crew has deja vu. Then the crew has deja vu.)

Chain of Command (both parts) (Picard is re-assigned on a top secret mission, Ronny Cox guest stars and takes over Enterprise. Cardassians are being bad)

Pegasus (Rikers former commander comes to Enterprise with a shady secret about their former ship. Baldie from Lost guest stars)

Reunification (SPOCK!)

Relics (SCOTTY!)

The Inner Light (Picard is really an alien on another planet)

Second Chances (Riker has a transporter clone left on a planet for years and he's pissed)

All Good Things... (TNG two hour finale. Sad)

Plenty of other great ep's too.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:17 pm

I like the one when Brockley gets zapped, goes all super smart, takes over the ship and transports them across the galaxy to meet giant headed diamond forehead wearing aliens that explore the galaxy by bringing folks to them. Rude way to do it, but they was harmless.

I liked the one with the Sherlock Holmes guy, Miorarity, however you spell that. That was fun.

I liked the Robin Hood/Q episode. Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:31 pm

I watched the beginning of Q Who, and there was this new recruit who spills coffee on Professor X. I think it was supposed to be funny...
Back to top Go down
Dekka00

Dekka00

Number of posts : 1251
Where I am : Commonwealth of Virginia
Registration date : 2007-01-27

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:48 am

lol, you call him Professor X. Hilarious.

I like the one where Q loses his powers. That was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:50 am

Q Who was an alright episode. These Borg things sound pretty bad.

But why does every Star Trek enemy have to sound like something toilet related? Klingons and Borgs... I mean come off it.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:29 pm

After you check Best of Both Worlds, get Star Trek: First Contact (8th movie). Stars the Borg. Tits.

The one where Q lost his powers was great. Funny shit. Ending is the best.

The Q ep's were all great, actually. Too bad he was never in a movie.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:29 am

Just watched Best of Both Worlds on TV. Awesome.

Riker: Mr. Worf. Fire.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Never got better than that.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:33 am

I still haven't watched those two. I need time to sit down and see the both of them together...
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:54 am

Oh crapo. Best TNG right there. Have to watch them back to back.

What really kicked the show up to the next level. Gave Trek some cred, too.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:30 am

I was watching "Cause and Effect" tonight. Great ep.

When I first saw it back in the day, it tripped me out. Opener had the Big-E exploding. Nuts.

At the end Kelsay Grammar is the cap'n of a lost starship. Sweet.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:29 pm

I think Praser was from around Kirk's time period. Starfleet suit was similar to Wrath of Khan time period.

AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:19 am

Fraser?

Yeah, I think they said that class of ship hasn't been in service in 60 years. About right. Looked like the ship from Wrath of Khan.

Data made a comment that the voices Crusher was hearing were from the whole crew. Some convos were of a "romantic nature." That means some of the crew were in the time loop and boned over and over. That deja vu ain't bad.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:40 am

I don't know dude, that would be like being married!

Yeah, Fraser. Beer don't help my spelling that much. Best TNG Episodes Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:58 pm

HAHA! It's Fraiser.

Good ep. Another great one was "I, Borg". Kind of preachy. They could have killed all the Borg. I would have.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Kirk would have killed all the Borg. Then he would have made out with an Andorian Slave Woman.

That guy knew how to run a ship...
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:53 pm

If Kirk was turned into a Borg, no one would notice. His acting was plenty robotic on a normal day.

"I... am... Kirk of Borg... re...sistance is... futile."

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:06 pm

YOU BLASPHEME SIR, YOU BLASPHEME!!! YOU INSULT THE SHATNER/KIRK IN THE HOUSE OF SHATNER KIRK.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:16 pm

So how many TOS characters were in TNG... Spock, Bones, Scotty, Sarek...

DS9 has the original three Klingons from TOS. Then they had the Tribble splice-in episode.

Sulu and Rand were in Voyager via gay ass Tuvok mind trip.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:24 pm

You try to fool me with Trivia after ragging on the best actor of all time, William Shatner.

You sir, are the old man in the back of the car in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf3zyvuqoBM

As for trivia, I think Roddenberrys wife, Barret was the voice for all the Star Trek computers, so she gets credit, plus she was Diana's mother, so she was on TNG.

Sulu was on Voyager I think...might have dreamed that. Not that I dream of Sulu. He's gay, that's cool. I'm not, I don't dream about no dude.

Oh sorry, you already said Sulu. You tricked me with your Kirk bashing, got the blood up, made me falter. This will not be forgotten...
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Deanna Troi, not Diana. DUH!

She was the cpu voice on all the shows. Plus the new movie. That's was sweet.

Q was on TNG, DS9 and VOY.

Borg were on TNG, DS9, VOY, and Enterprise.

Kirk was great. But Shatner makes me laugh.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:11 am

Hey, uh, Mafia Wars king. Do a thread on it or something, give me some tips. I'v never played.

I signed up, and have over 250 friends, cause I added members, I'm level 14 or 15, but never played it. Havn't used my stat points or anything.

I get beat up a lot. Do a thread, help a newbie out, I'm not sure what to do.

All I do is accept friends requests, because I'v added over 1300 Facebook friends so I can play Superhero City, and a lot of them ask me to join Mafia Wars, so I go to Mafia Wars, add them, bank my feeble cash, then leave.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:24 am

Will do. MW game is crack, by the way.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:25 pm

I have about 2 million in the bank and 250 plus members, I also have about 15 levels of points to use, stat points or whatever you call them in Mafia Wars.

Uh, I guess in your new thread on it, I need to know what to put the points into, attack or defense or what. And also any strategy, etc....
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:18 pm

You can just tell me in this thread if you want,

I need to know what's a waste to put points into, atack, denfece, etc., or if I should even them all out.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 9:07 pm

I watched the Best of Both Worlds episodes. They were pretty good. I've got a sampler blu-ray and season 4 blu-ray but I haven't watched many episodes so far... I feel like too much of a dork watching it that I can only take it in small doses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best TNG Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TNG Episodes   Best TNG Episodes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best TNG Episodes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next