Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed

Go down 
+3
Nymphadora
Schmiggens
HECK!
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed Empty
PostSubject: Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed   Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:58 am

Take his medals away.

The stupid hippie.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed   Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:00 am

No way can this stand!

NO!

America does not smoke the pot. We are not pot smokers!

NEVER!

Or everyone does and the press is fucking terrible and our country is uptight.

Either way.

You think weed makes people swim faster? Fuck your mouth.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed   Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:12 am

I think he deserves MORE medals if he's a regular smoker.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed   Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:23 pm

YOu can't compare weed to steroids. Well you could but that would just make you stupid.
Steroids are preformance enhancing, weed makes you hungry and sleepy, not much of an advantage there.
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

Number of posts : 1216
Where I am : san diego
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed   Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:04 pm

I think its sad that the USOC has suspended him. Years after his marijuana addicted, oreo eating, cartoon watching ,slacker existence, he finally starts to get his life in order when his past comes back to haunt him. They might just as well say to the lost youth of today 'stay on the couch in moms basement because society doesnt want you'. Bad form
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed   Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:26 am

3 months, man. Will the suspension be lifted before the next Summer Olympics! OH NO!

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Dekka00

Dekka00

Number of posts : 1251
Where I am : Commonwealth of Virginia
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed   Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:27 am

wait, was this picture from before he one the medals?
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed   Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:57 am

I assumed it was after, but that's a good question.

Either way he's up shit creek. You are going to get these holier than thou, uppity ass groups harassing every sponsor the guy has. Then he's going to start losing deals and his 15 minutes of fame just got kicked down a few ticks.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed   Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:09 am

So true.
Back to top Go down
fuscia

fuscia

Number of posts : 2304
Where I am : INSane Diego

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed   Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:54 am

marijuana s bad, m'kay
Back to top Go down
http://www.sherryzod.etsy.com
Schmiggens MKII

Schmiggens MKII

Number of posts : 438
Where I am : @ Work
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed   Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:13 pm

Phelps has given an interview on the "incident"

Quote :

On how Michael found out about the bong toke seen the world:

"…It was through an e-mail form. And I had no idea really what to do. You know, I knew that I'd made a mistake and made a bad judgment. And– and, you know, I know that when you do make a mistake, you know, you're responsible for all of the consequences. And I was willing to, you know, accept the fact that I did make a mistake."
His reaction to losing numerous endorsements:

"It's not about money to me. So, you know, the– the contract side of things, yeah, I was disappointed. But, you know, I think the biggest thing is– is who I hurt the most. Like, if I lost money, okay. It's not an issue with me."
The details of the celebration where the infamous picture was snapped:

"I mean, we were just celebrating, honestly. And– you know, there was probably two or three people there I didn't know. It was a very small group. Six or seven people probably total in the whole house. Like nothing major. You know, not like a giant college house party. It was nothing like that. It was just a small group and we were just sitting around and celebrating."
How Michael feels about partaking in the green stuff:

"It was a bad mistake. I mean, we all know what, you know, what you and I are talking about. It's a stupid mistake. You know, bad judgment. And it's something that, you know, I have to, and I want to teach other people not to make that mistake."

So he says, you know, that he's, you know, really sorry, you know, about what happened, you know? But do you think he's, you know, really sorry?

You know?
Back to top Go down
Dekka00

Dekka00

Number of posts : 1251
Where I am : Commonwealth of Virginia
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed   Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:31 am

he's sorry he let some jackass take a picture of him hitting a bong!
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed   Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:42 am

Back in the day, a buddy was smoking out of a bong. It was a hotel party. Told him to take out the bible and hold the bong up and we took a picture. Blackmail for life.

Also have a pic of him when he passed out and someone drew dicks on his face.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed   Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Phelps Smokes The Weed
Page 1 of 1