Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is Mark Pillow?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Where is Mark Pillow? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Mark Pillow?   Where is Mark Pillow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:49 am

I can see why they wanted to keep the franchise close to their vest, or cape, as it where.

The budget was so f'n high. Plus they dumped cash and time into screenplays from Kevin Smith, JJ Abrahms, directors like Tim Burton and McG. I think even Nick Cage had a pay or play contract at one point.

The studio kept it simple with Luthor as the villian. I can see that.

Why reboot now? Keep the dude who played Supes, maybe dump the chick who played Lois. Have Brainiac smash shit up.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Where is Mark Pillow? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Mark Pillow?   Where is Mark Pillow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:56 am

Yeah, I heard Nick C had a pay or play contract. He was going to be doing it when Tim Burton was set to direct, right?

I gotta say, that might have been good... I mean, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are dope, but Burton killed it with Batman and Batman Returns. These new two wouldn't have existed without Tim Burton's movies.
Back to top Go down

Where is Mark Pillow?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2