Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

San Diego County Searched For Most Wanted Sex-Offender

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-24

San Diego County Searched For Most Wanted Sex-Offender Empty
PostSubject: San Diego County Searched For Most Wanted Sex-Offender   San Diego County Searched For Most Wanted Sex-Offender Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:26 am

Authorities push hunt for suspected child predator

By Debbi Baker (Contact) Union-Tribune Staff Writer

11:47 a.m. January 8, 2009

SAN DIEGO — Authorities released new photos Thursday of a fugitive suspected in multiple cases of child molestation involving dozens of young victims abused over the last 20 years in northern San Diego County and Riverside County.
“He is the most wanted child predator in the U.S. right now,” said Supervisor Deputy U.S. Marshal Steve Jurman.
Frederick Cecil McLean, 57, has been on the run since a warrant was issued for his arrest in January 2005 when he was charged in San Diego Superior Court with four counts of child molestation and one count of lewd and lascivious acts with a child under the age of 14, Jurman said.
Since then, numerous other victims have come forward and have alleged 100 additional molestation incidents involving McLean, Jurman said.
One person, who is now an adult, told authorities that McLean assaulted her more than 100 times for seven years beginning when she was 5 years old.
McLean used his position as a respected member of the Jehovah's Witnesses organization to gain people's trust, Jurman said. Several of his victims were daughters of people involved in the church, he said.
An avid outdoorsman, McLean liked to go camping in remote areas, and he often took children with him, Jurman said. He frequented the Anza-Borrego desert and the Cuyamaca mountain area. McLean is white, 5 feet 11 inches tall, weighing about 170 pounds with brown hair and hazel eyes. He may have changed his appearance, Jurman said.
He also had used the aliases Frederick McClean, Rick McClean and Frederick McLain.
McLean once owned a business that customized and restored race cars and other vehicles, and he is probably still making a living in the auto industry, the U.S. Marshals Service said. Authorities consider McLean to be armed and dangerous. He has stated that he would rather die than go to jail.
Authorities also believe he is most likely still molesting children.
“We are almost certain that he is out there seeking new victims,” Jurman said.
McLean is listed on the U.S. Marshals Service's Web site as one of the 15 most wanted people in the country. A $25,000 reward is being offered for information leading to his arrest.
Anyone with information is asked to call U.S. Marshals headquarters at (800) 336-0102 or go to usmarshals.gov.
Debbi Baker: (619) 293-1710; (Contact)

San Diego County Searched For Most Wanted Sex-Offender Mcclean-wanted_t350
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
Lawless

Lawless

PostSubject: Re: San Diego County Searched For Most Wanted Sex-Offender   San Diego County Searched For Most Wanted Sex-Offender Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:33 am

This freaks me out... thinking that the single most wanted child sex-offender, is here, somewhere in SD County. And, when I heard this on the nightly news, minutes ago, they stated that he finds most of his "victims" at churches. DAMN!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: San Diego County Searched For Most Wanted Sex-Offender   San Diego County Searched For Most Wanted Sex-Offender Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:21 am

I dare say he's far, far away from SD right now. If he has any sense, he would be.
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: San Diego County Searched For Most Wanted Sex-Offender   San Diego County Searched For Most Wanted Sex-Offender Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:12 am

The Title of this thread made me think it was like an "American Idol" search for America's Next Worst Sex Offender, otherwise known as ANWSO. Michael Jackson could host the show.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

PostSubject: Re: San Diego County Searched For Most Wanted Sex-Offender   San Diego County Searched For Most Wanted Sex-Offender Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:12 pm

Grant, that's what I said, last night, while I was watching the news. In one sense, I hope that is true. But, in another, I hope that the bastard is hiding in SD, and that they can contain this piece of shit here, and then arrest him.

Emma, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't think of it that way... but, you're right. Michael Jackson could TOTALLY run the show. SICK!!!
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: San Diego County Searched For Most Wanted Sex-Offender   San Diego County Searched For Most Wanted Sex-Offender Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:47 am

Schmiggens wrote:
The Title of this thread made me think it was like an "American Idol" search for America's Next Worst Sex Offender, otherwise known as ANWSO.

That show is already on TV. It's called 'Rock of Love'.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down

San Diego County Searched For Most Wanted Sex-Offender
Page 1 of 1