Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Potter Book Thus Far

Go down 
5 posters

Which book is your favorite?
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone/Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Vote_lcap10%Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Vote_lcap10%Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Vote_lcap175%Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Vote_lcap125%Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
 0% [ 0 ]
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Potter Book Thus Far   Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 1:38 am

Which of the 6 currently available Harry Potter books is your favorite at this particular time.

One answer only, so hurry up and make up your mind!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Potter Book Thus Far   Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 1:39 am

I voted for Azkaban. I usually have to decide between that and Goblet, and I think Azkaban has a slight advantage over Goblet in that there's this whole time altering aspect to it.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Potter Book Thus Far   Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 1:45 am

I voted for the 3rd one becuase it was really good, and had a lot of twists to it but poeple hadn't started dying yet
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Potter Book Thus Far   Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 2:14 am

Good point: as more people started dying in the books, the twists began to get much less interesting.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Potter Book Thus Far   Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 2:16 am

yeah and the books just became much more sad
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Potter Book Thus Far   Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 5:57 am

Yeah, I didn't start reading the Harry Potter books because they were depressing. I loved the mystery, and I loved the whole bit about this seemingly unremarkable kid finding out he's remarkable. It was good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Potter Book Thus Far   Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 5:43 pm

I went with Goblet. It's between that and OotP.
I love both of them... but Goblet had some fun it it.
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Potter Book Thus Far   Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 5:20 am

Just out of curiousity, what do you enjoy about OotP the most?
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Potter Book Thus Far   Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 5:33 am

I'm gonna have to go thru and reread the books, i've forgetting details and stuff
I know the question was for Kris but I'm gonna answer o
I like the idea of the house that noone can see and I'm interested to see how they are going to do that in the movie
also, I thought it wascool that harry like starts seeing stuff through the snakes eyes
and we learned a lot of details on things that have happened to characters in the book and why they happened and where they are now if they are still alive
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Potter Book Thus Far   Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 7:43 am

Actually, I loved seeing the darker side of it all. The fact that the kids ALL started to truly understand that Voldemort is really back, and that it's time to stop playing games, and doing parlor tricks, and learn some real magic. I loved how Hogwarts was completely changed by Umbridge taking over, and all the crap that happened. I enjoyed the secret room, and the DADA classes that Harry taught. The book showed such maturity for the kids... and I liked that.
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Potter Book Thus Far   Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 3:47 pm

Actually I like the last one the best. Since it's the last one. ZING! rabbit

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
fuscia

fuscia

Number of posts : 2304
Where I am : INSane Diego

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Potter Book Thus Far   Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 4:44 pm

I voted for POA. It was well paced and I loved the twist with the animagus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sherryzod.etsy.com
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Potter Book Thus Far   Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 9:30 pm

Lawless wrote:
Actually, I loved seeing the darker side of it all. The fact that the kids ALL started to truly understand that Voldemort is really back, and that it's time to stop playing games, and doing parlor tricks, and learn some real magic. I loved how Hogwarts was completely changed by Umbridge taking over, and all the crap that happened. I enjoyed the secret room, and the DADA classes that Harry taught. The book showed such maturity for the kids... and I liked that.

i agree with all that too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Potter Book Thus Far   Favorite Potter Book Thus Far Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Potter Book Thus Far
Page 1 of 1