Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lego Indiana Jones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Lego Indiana Jones Empty
PostSubject: Lego Indiana Jones   Lego Indiana Jones Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:47 am

Got this the other day. It's not quite as fun as Lego Star Wars, but it's a bit of fun. The levels are a bit too long for my liking, to be honest, sometimes taking me about half an hour to finish a level. I'd prefer more levels, but at about 5-10 minutes worth of work a piece.

It's good, clean fun though. It's good for kids as the violence is minimal (and it's lego characters, so who cares?) and it's fairly forgiving in that it doesn't really kill you at any point (which is great for me, who sucks badly at some video games).

The game also had a trailer for the new Lego Batman coming up. That one looks like it's going to be absolutely brilliant. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Lego Indiana Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lego Indiana Jones   Lego Indiana Jones Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:25 pm

I've got 90-something percent of this game completed. I need to find a few artifact pieces, and there's one hidden level I haven't yet unlocked. But I'm almost done. I'm hoping Lego Batman comes out soon, because I need a new challenge.
Back to top Go down

Lego Indiana Jones
Page 1 of 1