Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God Of War: Chains Of Olympus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

God Of War: Chains Of Olympus Empty
PostSubject: God Of War: Chains Of Olympus   God Of War: Chains Of Olympus Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:15 am

I just got this game for the PSP. I had the original game for the PS2, and I loved it... so getting a full on action game like this on the PSP is freakin' awesome!

Video quality is brilliant, the graphics are almost as good as the PS2 was. It's also a whole new game, so it's not repetitive to those who've played the PS2 version before. The same kind of combat, of course... but with a whole new bunch of weapons (I've got the glove of Zeus or something recently... it's touch, but doesn't have good range).

Anyway. Brilliant game.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: God Of War: Chains Of Olympus   God Of War: Chains Of Olympus Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:33 am

Huh, I finished the game after 5 hours. I'm not sure what I think about that... still rules as a game, I guess with these kinds of graphics and this kind of game play, they can't really flesh it all out too much.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: God Of War: Chains Of Olympus   God Of War: Chains Of Olympus Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:50 pm

They have some bonus challenges I'm trying to beat. Pain in the butt. I eventually got the first one which had me trying to burn 50 people, but the second one is "kill 20 people without getting hit" - freakin' impossible.

I got to 13 people and still ended up getting hit by accident. Grrrr...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Of War: Chains Of Olympus   God Of War: Chains Of Olympus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God Of War: Chains Of Olympus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inrejects :: Arts and Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to: