Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB! Empty
PostSubject: Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB!   Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:03 am

Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB! 6jd1u2d

Jessica Simpson’s new movie Blonde Ambition was released on 8 screens this weekend in Jessica’s home state of Texas, before it gets dumped on DVD next month (January 22nd 2008 to be exact).

Film correspondent Steve Mason sent us this hilarious report:

Blonde Ambition averaged $48 per screen on Friday for a total box office of $384. Based on an $8 ticket price, that means that 6 people paid to see the movie at each of those theaters, and only 48 people went to see the movie! That’s amazing! One of the worst performances a movie has ever had.
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB!   Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:06 am

48 people! Man, you'd think she'd have more fans than that?

You've almost got to feel sorry for her, her album bombed, this movie has bombed and Major Movie Star is also going straight to DVD next year, she can't get a man, her life has just gotten worse and worse since splitting from Nick.
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB!   Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:50 pm

Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB!   Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 10:04 pm

Is that the whole movie or something?
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB!   Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 10:09 pm

Yep, I'm just watching 7th Heaven (I love beng on holidays!) and then I'm watching it!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB!   Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 10:12 pm

Cool. Tell me what it's like.

Jessica Simpson's lame, but you'd think Luke Wilson would be a bit of a draw. I'm guessing the studios are wishing they'd just made it a straight to video release.
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB!   Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:44 am

Meh ... standard movie fodder, alternates between over and under acting, Jessica Simpson has way too much lipstick on through the whole thing. Luke Wilson is good, I've always liked him, I think he's better than his brother. Nothing special about this movie, but I've definately seen worse.

I think Jessica Simpson is an alright actress, I mean she's not going to win an Oscar or anything, but she reminds me a bit of Goldie Hawn when she was younger.

It's a good nothing better to watch on TV kind of movie.
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB!   Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:55 am

On another note, that Chinese youtube site has other stuff, I found Knocked Up on there, although it was split into 7 parts, 28 Weeks Later in 6 parts, and DOA in 5 parts. Seen them all, so I didn't watch them, but they're there.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB!   Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:15 am

Why isn't DOA on DVD yet? That movie came out at the cinemas here like 2 years ago.

I like Luke Wilson too. He's handsome, which his brother definitely isn't. I do like Owen Wilson though, I think he's pretty funny. Luke Wilson plays the sweet, kind, funny fellow well. Owen Wilson is like the anti-Luke Wilson in some ways though... You, Me And Dupri would be one example of that.
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB!   Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:44 am

I have hidden a clue to DOA for you somewhere in this site, see if you can find it Smile
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB!   Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:57 am

I was pretty much thinking out loud Smile I think the movie just took like 2 years to come out in the US though it came out here ages ago.

I actually don't want to see it.

Though if I remember there were boobs in it. Lots and lots of boobs... hmmmmmmm............
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB!   Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:59 am

lot and lots and lots and lots ......perfect guy movie, boobs and fighting, what more can you ask for?
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB!   Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:05 am

Heard bad things about it. All the boobs and action in the world couldn't make up for lame dialogue and ice-statue acting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB!   Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessica Simpson's Blonde BOMB!
Page 1 of 1