Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden? Empty
PostSubject: Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden?   Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 5:12 pm

MSNBC News Services
updated 10:59 a.m. PT, Wed., Dec. 5, 2007

15 minutes of footage shown at film fest sparks bidding war, speculation
In "Where in the World Is Osama bin Laden?" filmmaker Morgan Spurlock travels across the Middle East in search of the elusive leader of al-Qaida.

Rumors are flying that filmmaker Morgan Spurlock of "Super Size Me" fame may have done what the United States government has failed to do for the last six years — find Osama bin Laden.
The speculation first began at the Berlin International Film Festival in February, where Spurlock showed a select group of potential buyers 15 minutes of footage from his new documentary, "Where in the World Is Osama bin Laden?" The film follows Spurlock through the Middle East in his search for the elusive leader of al-Qaida. According to Slashfilm.com, The Weinstein Co. quickly snapped up the picture after seeing the clips.
Adding to the belief, Daniel Marracino, the film's director of photography, is quoted in Variety, saying of the movie, "We've definitely got the Holy Grail."

Whether this is just a genius publicity ploy or if Spurlock actually found bin Laden has yet to be revealed, but the answer should come next year, when the documentary is slated to premiere at the Sundance Film Festival.
--------

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden?   Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Well Super Size Me, I hope this is ture. Single greatest thing ever to happen in film.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden?   Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:34 pm

No one finds this interesting? I thought is was a trip.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
lodgebo

lodgebo

Number of posts : 524
Where I am : Edinburgh where drink is cheap and women are cheaper
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden?   Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:42 pm

Certainly interesting if it's true. There is definitly something in that filme because I understand people were bidding big bucks for it ( CIA were probably one of them). Of course if it's true Spurlock will be hassled by the authorities and I reckon Bin Laden will be well gone. It is weird that all the spies, spy planes, infantry units, commandoes and special forces ahve been crawling around the borders and can't find him but a film maker can.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden?   Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:44 pm

Interesting, but I doubt it's true.

If I knew w here bin laden was I'd go running in there with explosives strapped to my chest, or I'd hijack a plane and fly it right up his ass. That's just me though.
Back to top Go down
lodgebo

lodgebo

Number of posts : 524
Where I am : Edinburgh where drink is cheap and women are cheaper
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden?   Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:19 pm

Personally I would be off to the first US army base there is something like $20million on his head you could cash in big time.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden?   Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:20 pm

$20 mil?

Oh, forget it, I'd do that then.

Bathing in a bathtub of money does sound better than the 70-something Star Trek fans that Muhammad's promised me if I Martyr myself.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden?   Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:10 pm

If he did find Bin Laden, I'm sure he was blindfolded and taken out to some cave in the middle of BFE.

Then again, wouldn't Spurlock be killed for his trouble?

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Dekka00

Dekka00

Number of posts : 1251
Where I am : Commonwealth of Virginia
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden?   Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:45 pm

maybe he found bin Laden but he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden?   Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1